surfit is a computer program which enables to calculate regular grid from various data (scattered points, curves, surfaces, etc), conditions and inequalities by setting called "gridding rules"
- Requires little memory for gridding procedure with large grids and large data sets.
- Implements very fast gridding algorithm called CMOFS.
- Extends Tcl scripting language with new commands, which enables to describe gridding procedure.
- surfit gridding algorithm features:
- Deals with various types of data
- Allows to determine priority and set specific gridding rule for each data.
- Allows to interpolate, approximate data, use inequalities and set specific conditions.
- See Also
- File formats supported by surfit